Youth Sports Forms

League Change Form: 

All league change forms should be submitted at the recreation center front desk or directly to the Athletics Manager. All league change requests will be evaluated by the Recreation Director and/or the Athletics Manager and be accepted or denied prior to team assignment. Note: Carpooling, convenience, to play with siblings, to play with neighborhood kids or to play for a particular coach are NOT valid reasons for a league change.

Fill Out League Change Form

Refund Request Form: 

Refund request forms should be submitted to the Recreation and Parks Director. For athletics programs that require team assignments, such as soccer, baseball, basketball and other athletics, no refunds will be given after the registration deadline as established by the Recreation Department unless due to injury or other extenuating circumstances. Refunds will not be given for reasons relating to team placement, practice conflicts or denial of special requests.

Fill out refund request form

Employment Inquiry Form: 

Any individual interested in applying to be an umpire, referee or scorekeeper should fill out the below form.

Employment Inquiry Form