Resident and Non-Resident Membership – Individual
Adult - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B.
Senior - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B.
Youth - Parent Picture ID for identification from Group A and Parent Proof of Residency from Group B. Report card, Driver’s license or birth certificate of youth.
College - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B. Copy of current (within 90 days) tuition statement or class schedule. If applicable address appears on tuition statement or class schedule either document will be acceptable as Group B proof of residency. Ages 18-23 only.
Veteran - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B and copy of DD214
(DD214 required for initial membership only).
Resident and Non-Resident Membership - Family
Primary Adult - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B
Secondary Adult - If Primary’s proof of residency (Group B) has both primary and secondary names then no other documentation required. Example: Bank/Credit Card Statement shows both names and the home address. If unable to provide joint documentation, then Group A and B documentation are required for each adult.
Children 18 and under - Must provide either one of the following: report card (with same address as primary), birth certificate (with either primary or secondary adult name), or driver’s license (with same address as primary).
Same criteria as above but additionally must provide a current pay stub from a business within Broadview Heights. Please see the attached membership form for current corporate rates.
Driver's License or State ID
Passport or Visa
Group B (current within 90 days) BH Residents ONLY
Credit Card Statement
|Yearly Membership Fees*:||Resident|
|College Student (18 to 23)||$105|
|Adult (19 to 59)||$210|
|Senior (60 and over)||$95|
|Youth (up to 18)||$105|
|2 Adults or 1 Adult and Children||$335|
|Yearly Membership Fees*:||Non-Resident|
|College Student (18 to 23)||$231|
|Senior (60 and Over)||$210|
|Youth (13 to 18)||$231|
|2 Adults or 1 Adult and Children||$638|
Rates subject to change at any time.
- Free use of Fitness Center during all open hours.
- Free use of Pool and Gymnasium during all open hours.
- Discounts on select programs and activities.
- Discounts on room rentals and birthday parties.
All members are entitled to a free health assessment from Prescription Fitness. Call for information at 440-552-6729
Residency must be verified at time of membership purchase. ***Family membership consists of 2 adults and all children 18 and under living at home.
|Monthly Membership Fees:||Resident||Non-Resident|
|College Student (18 to 23)||$17||$28|
|Adult (19 to 59)||$27||$50|
|Senior (60 and over)||$15||$26|
|Youth (13 to 18)||$17||$28|
Youth Fitness Training
If you are age under 13 and would like to work out in our fitness center, you MUST sign up for this one-hour training session. Free to members. Please email Prescription Fitness to set up an appointment for youth fitness training or stop by the desk to signup in person. Members under age 13 must be with an adult at all time in the Fitness Center (main floor, loft, track, and stretching area).
- Children under the age of 13 are permitted to use the Fitness Center with completion of the Fitness Orientation Class and under direct adult supervision.
- Children under the age of 13 must have direct adult supervision in the natatorium and fitness center, and Track.
- Patrons must be at least 18 years old to use the steam room, sauna and whirlpool spa.
- Children under age 7 must be accompanied by an adult in the water and the adult must be within arms-reach of the child (with the exception of the zero-depth area).
- Child Watch is available for children ages 1 through 12.
- The person reserving the golf simulator must be 18 years of age or older and they are liable for any damages.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult in the golf simulator.
- Additional rules are posted in each specific area of the facility. Failure to adhere to posted rules or direction from a staff member may result in suspension, expulsion or termination of membership and/or use of the facility. All of the facility rules are posted online and available at the front desk. We reserve the right to add, change or delete rules, which in our judgment, will help maintain a safe environment.