If you do not have to appear before the court, here's how to pay your fine:
- If the box above the court date on your ticket does not have an "X," or is not circled in the Yes box, or may be checked on the back of your ticket "Waiver-able through traffic violations bureau", you can pay your fine by mail, in person, or online using a credit card or debit card.
- You can pay by mail with a certified bank check or money order. On your certified bank check or money order, please include the date of your ticket, ticket number, and your name and phone number with area code. Cash will be accepted in person.
- To pay online using a credit or a debit card.
- Sign the back of the ticket and return it with your payment, if paying by mail.
- Mail it within seven days of the ticket date. It must be RECEIVED in the Clerk of Court's Office no later than the court date/time noted on the bottom of the ticket, when paying by mail.
Please note: There is a $20.00 late fee when fines are paid after the scheduled court date and time shown on the bottom right of the ticket. Any check tendered to the Broadview Heights Mayor's Court that is returned shall incur a $25.00 NSF fee.
MULTIPLE VIOLATIONS OR A CONTINUANCE
To arrange for a continuance or if there are multiple violations on your ticket, you must speak to the Clerk of Court (440-526-4895 x4) and know your original court date or the date of the ticket.