Please complete the information below and fax to 440-717-4002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, address, phone number
- Include ticket number (upper right hand corner)
- You must state that you waive your right to a speedy trial
- You must indicate the court date and time you are scheduled to appear
- You must state why you are requesting a continuance
- You are to request a continuance to the next court date and time, found on the court calendar
- You must indicate that you are aware there is a $5.00 fee for a continuance
- You must SIGN the request then fax, scan, or screen shot and email
We need to receive a request for continuance by 4pm the day prior to the original court date. You will need to call the court after you email/fax, to be sure we received the continuance request and we can advise if it was granted.
If you live local or want to come to court to sign a continuance form, this can be done M - F 8:30am - 4:30pm, but only up to 11 am on your court date. The court window will close at noon on court days and open again at 1 :00 pm for court. After 1 :00 pm, you must speak directly to the prosecutor to request an additional continuance.
Filing a Continuance (PDF)