A Court appearance is required when:
- It is marked at the top left corner of the ticket and/or
- It is marked on the back of the ticket.
- A bond is posted (Mandatory Court Appearance)
When to call:
- If there are MULTIPLE violations/citations.
- Payment is not made by the due date.
- To verify the total amount due
- To verify if your ticket is WAIVERABLE
- When paying on an Agreement, a copy of the agreement must be included.
- Any check tendered to the Broadview Heights Mayor's Court that is returned shall incur a $25.
- If returned check results in a late payment, a $20 late fee will be charged.
- Any late payments will incur a $20 late fee.
Traffic Offenses Fines and Costs Sheet (PDF)
To speak to the Clerk of Courts call: 440-526-4895 - PRESS 4
The Clerk is unavailable to take calls while court is in session Thursdays 1pm to 6pm.