Does the Mayor perform weddings?

The mayor does perform weddings for residents of Broadview Heights. They are generally scheduled during business hours, by appointment, and held in the Council Chambers. It is a short civil ceremony. A marriage license must be obtained from the Cuyahoga County Marriage License Bureau prior to the ceremony. Contact the Mayor’s office at 440-526-3651 for exceptions to this procedure.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Mayor perform weddings?
2. How should a proclamation request be made?
3. How do I get my message on the City Electronic Board?