Human Services also give seniors valuable opportunities for socialization, recreation and engagement in a safe environment.Senior activities might include arts and crafts, local outings, games, discussion groups, musical entertainment, and fitness programs. Below are some of the activities that we offer.Check out our Department Newsletter for more scheduled activities.
Membership is FREE! Register online using the link below or stop by Human Services to pick up an application.
Walk-ins welcome! Winnings are non-monetary and sponsored by local senior care facilities.
- Tuesday 11:00 a.m. in the Willow Room
Exercise your brain with non-computerized games sponsored by The Heights held the last Friday of the month at 11:00 a.m. in the Maple Room.
- Monday 9:00 a.m. in the Pool Party Room
- Tuesday & Thursday 11:30 a.m. in the Maple Room
- Monday & Friday 1:00 pm to4:00 pm in the Maple Room
Drop in and have fun while getting in shape, and it's FREE!
- Wednesday 11:15 a.m. in the Willow Room
Senior Get-Together Meetings
Seniors meet the second Thursday of each month - September through May at 11:00 am. Listen to an infomative speaker, socialize, share mutual concerns and just have fun.
A low intensity exercise class designed to reduce pain and increase energy and mobility.
- Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 a.m. in the Gym