Broadview Heights Utility Billing

The City of Broadview Heights maintains the sanitary sewer lines throughout much of the City. For those residents within the City’s service area, the maintenance fees are as listed below. Be advised that the City mails sanitary sewer utility bills, in post card form, quarterly.

Some residents receive sanitary sewer maintenance from Cuyahoga County. Billing for those services are included with the property tax bill. For questions on County rates please call (216) 443-8242.

A limited number of homes in the extreme Northwest corner of Broadview Heights receive both maintenance and treatment from the City of North Royalton. For questions or concerns in that area, please contact the City of North Royalton at (440) 237-5686.