Firefighter/Paramedic Exam Notice
The City of Broadview Heights is currently accepting National Testing Network (NTN) test results for an entry-level Firefighter/Paramedic.
Successful candidates will be notified regarding interviews and may be contacted for additional questions, information, and concerns. Any applicable extra credit will be applied following the submission of a passing test score. All required documents must be uploaded with your application.
Candidates are required to submit the following NO LATER THAN 11:59 pm EST on September 2, 2022.
- Age requirements are 18 years to under 35 years.
- Valid and current Ohio Paramedic License
- Ohio Firefighter Certificate Level 2
- Tri-C or NTN Firefighter Mile Agility Test Certificate must be dated after 9/2/21 (Tri-C Link - test date 8/14/22 )
- Any applicable certificates for extra credit, Bachelors Degree, Associates Degree, Military form DD214
- If you have previously taken the NTN test and your score is still valid, please contact NTN to forward your scores to Broadview Heights prior to our deadline.
- A score of at least 70% is required for each of the 3 sections of the exam (reading, writing, and a video portion.)
The Broadview Fire Department maintains safety and security by creating and maintaining both community partnerships, active pursuit of current fire prevention and safety information and practices, and compliance with all applicable laws and ordinances. The department also fosters and encourages all officers and staff to engage with residents and business partners to ensure that Broadview Heights remains highly ranked as one of the safest cities in the state and nationally.
24/48 Work Schedule, Vacation, Sick Leave, & Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Ins., Certification & Education Pay
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
Lisa Putka / 440-526-3664
9543 Broadview Road
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147