- Children under the age of 13 must have direct adult supervision in the natatorium. Children under age 7 must be accompanied by an adult in the water and the adult must be within arms-reach of the child.
- If you make a time slot reservation for the lap lanes that you wish to cancel, please contact us 440-838-4522.
- Masks are required when on pool deck, entering buildings, in locker rooms and when interacting near other pool guests. Masks should be removed prior to swimming as wet masks can cause difficulty breathing.
- Lifeguards must wear masks unless seated at a lifeguard chair with a 6’ radius of clearance from patrons.
- Limited areas of the pool are open for use.
- There is no gathering of groups from different households.
- Patrons should not stand, sit or otherwise block hallways or narrow passageways.
- Patrons are not permitted to move furniture and cannot utilize any furniture marked as closed.
- Areas that are currently open include the lap lanes, the leisure area, the lazy river and the spa. You must register specifically for a lap lane to utilize a lane.
- Area that are currently closed include the slide, the basketball hoops, the rock wall, all play features, the steam room and the sauna.
- Registration will be available for lap lane use and non-lap lane use. There is only one person permitted in each lap lane so there are 4 slots available each hour for lap swimming.
- Maximum count in the spa/hot tub is 4.
- No equipment will be provided. Sharing of any personal equipment is prohibited.
- Routine disinfection of high-contact surfaces, desks, restrooms, pool ladders, chairs, tables, and all aquatic equipment is being performed by city staff.
- There will be one staff member, not actively lifeguarding, designated to ensure guidelines are being followed.
- Staff training has been performed to ensure all staff are aware of all safety protocols and as well as our updated emergency action protocols.