Applications, Forms & Fees
All fees are based upon the fee schedule listed in Chapter 1449. The fees will be calculated by Building Department staff and in addition to the base fee the required Ohio Board of Building Standards assessment of 1% for residential projects or 3% for commercial projects will be added to the permit fees.
Payments can be made online, by mail, or in person.
Online: If you would like to pay online, you can do so by clicking the Pay Online button below. Please note, a 3.5% service charge fee is applied and/or a $0.50 minimum charge.
In Person: The office is open to receive payments Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm. No payments will be accepted or processed after 4:00 pm.
Mail: Checks only may be mailed to:
As procedures change our forms/applications will evolve and change. Home Owners and Contractors must use our current published forms/applications.
If an old form is submitted; you will be asked to resubmit on the most current form/application.
- A 24-hour notice is required to schedule an inspection.
- You can call 440-526-6864 between 8:30am and 4:00pm to schedule an inspection.
- All permits require the mandatory inspections and a final inspection is required in addition to the mandatory inspections.
- Basement Completion
- Bathroom Remodel
- Electric Upgrade
- Gazebo @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Hot Tubs
- Kitchen Remodel
- Miscellaneous Work Not Listed
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Sewer Tie-In
- Storage Shed
- Swimming Pools
- Windows @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>